Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23 - A year through my lens.

So, for very personal reasons I won't go into, I nearly threw in the towel on my Year through my lens project.  However, I'm still plugging away, and here is the beginning of this weeks entry!

And yes, the rose is supposed to be soft.  I feel like if I have to tell you, I screwed it up even more.  But I blurred it a little with the clarity slider in Lightroom to give it that dreamy effect.  And also played with the print module in Lightroom.  Lots of very neat page set ups.

I am really enjoying the Indy Photo Coach classes I have taken.  I just finished the Lightroom Workflow class.  This one was a series of two classes, three hours each rather than the four weeks of two hour classes I was used to.  It was a great class, but honestly I should have just taken one private lesson.  The first class was pretty much a time-sink for me as I had taught myself nearly everything he showed us.  However the second class was where all the info I needed/wanted to learn was.  And there was plenty.  Still glad I had taken the class, for certain.  Josh has some very in-depth knowledge of the software, what it's capable of and how we go about getting what we need done.  And strongly suggest any aspiring local photogs look into his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment