Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day "11" - A year through my lens

I know, I know.  Today is day 12.  But I missed yesterday with good reason.  After several months of searching for a job in order to make up the difference in Karen's new paychecks, I landed a job with Best Buy here in town.  This was a huge sigh of relief for me.  I was becoming increasingly frustrated in the sheer number of applications and resumés going out and nothing as far as interest coming back in.  But anyway...on to the picture of the morning.  Time allowed (I go in to do paperwork and who knows what else today) a second series of something will be taken this afternoon/evening.

I really want to get some diopter attachments so I can get even closer.  Oh! What's this? A B&H  gift card sitting on my desk?!

No comments:

Post a Comment